Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Warm Weather Makes for Easy Scouting

Take advantage of the weather depending on where you live.

I have been out in the woods as much as my schedule will allow. I have
set up a new infrared camera to see the deer concentration in a new hunting area.

I will keep going to different spots until the next season. But this way I will have a good idea
of where the big buck are. Then I won't need to waste time finding the deer in the fall when
huntng approaches.

I can use the time to pinpoint a certain buck I found early. This has proven successful for me many times. Hopefully this helps you out in the upcoming seasons.

Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home