Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Processing and Freezing My Venison is Always a Satisfying Chore

Deer Hunting is the Gift that keeps on Giving Now I Can Enjoy The Labors of My Hard Work


The dressed weight of the buck that I harvested this year was 160#. So far I have packaged 40# of steaks and cuts, 10# of ring bologna, 10# of chip steak and 30# of ground meat.

I use the methods outlined in The Beginners Guide To Finding Whitetail Deer. It has proven to save me lots of time and makes it much easier for my wife to use the meat later in different dishes. Thus making it possible to not buy any beef.

I welcome all comments and some feedback on the blog would be nice. So don't be shy I will answer all questions or respond to comments if needed. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home