Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow, Snow, Snow Makes The Last Day Of Buck Season Fun

Tomorrow is the last day of antlered deer season here in Pa. Last night we got a foot of snow and more in the mountain where I hunt. It should prove to be interesting making the deer more visible but also making the hiking much more dangerous.

I also have a doe tag to fill but it will have to be a large deer to bag it. I am not going to go to all that work and bring home an 80# doe. Hopefully I will just get to see some deer which will make my day complete and prove the system that I use works in all types of weather.

Must get to bed early tonight and not be late tomorrow. I am planning on puttng in a full day to get the most enjoyment out of it. Well I will keep you all posted with my progress later. Until then good look in the field.
Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home