Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rifle Season For Whitetail Bucks Has Started in Pa.

Well its the first thursday of the rifle season and I have seen 3 more buck and countless does just not a sure kill shot. I only shoot when I know positively its going to drop the deer on the spot. I have to admit getting up at 4am since the beginning of november for archery also is taking its toll.

Having seen a total of 8 deer this week. I am sure things can only get better. The local succes rate has been lower than usual but I'm positive my proven methods will prove succesful once again this year.

Now I have to get to bed early to get up tomorrow. Until then Happy Hunting Deerseeker