Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rifle Hunting for Does, It is Still Too Cold In The Poconos

Sometimes You Have To Sit Still

Another 18 degree day can't sneak to good when every step crunches the ice under your feet. It makes no sense to keep walking when the deer hear you 3oo yards away and just leave. I am waiting for the 8 inches of snow forecasted before I go out in the woods again.

By following this simple tip that is part of my families hunting tricks I don't educate the deer I hunt faster than normal. It also give the deer a brake from being hunted and lowers their stress level.

This all makes the next good day of hunting more productive. Stay tuned for the next update.


Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home