Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Buck Season Is Over With 2 Buck In The Freezer!

Well the end of another succesful rifle season for whitetailed deer in Pa. has come to a close on the 10th of Dec.

I was able to bag a 6 point buck as was my brother on the last day. The methods I use to find deer proved invaluable again. We hunted in a new area for the first time and saw deer on the first day and most of the season.

One way that I determine that I am in a productive part of the land is when I am on post. I don't see any other hunters. I use the hunters to move deer for me so I don't want to be near them.

This method is explained completely in the scouting chapter of my book. If you would like to bag a deer every year or just see more deer why not check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home