Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Overslept Today and Missed a Great Chance to Hunt

Hard to get back into the sleep pattern of hunting

Its been too long since I went to bed and 9 to get up at 4. I tried to get up this morning but to no avail. I was just to tired and lacked alot of the desire I had in the fall.

I will try again next week and see how it goes I will definitely go to bed earlier than I did this time. I will also have all of my gear ready to go at the door. Then I won't have to look for it in the morning.

I will go over the checklist I have to make sure nothing gets forgotten. Since alot of my stuff has been unpacked for a few weeks now. Until then. Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home