Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Snow Is Gone Now Tracking Will Be Harder

After season snow tracking is one of my favorite ways to find those hidden bucks for the next season.

I was planning on marking some trails why out for muzzleloader season but all of the snow is gone. We had a 50 degree warm spell over christmas that has made it like spring.

I will need to go back to my preseason routine going back to the places that have the most frequent activity from my remote cameras.

I will let you know how it goes if I get some time from work to head out either this weekend or next week. Until then Happy Hunting, Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home