Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Checking All Of My Hunting Spots For Activity

Now Is The Time To Find The Deers Natural Routine

Since all of the hunting is over in my area I start scouting and checking
sign to see where the deer move when not disturbed.

This gives me the best place to start the following season, keep a notebook
of all the information that you gather and you will start to see a trend of the most travelled
areas.

This is where I would put my stand the start of the following season after a determine
if its a buck or a doe.

For more awesome tips on this topic and a complete crash course in deer hunting check out my site. Deerseeker.com You will be glad you did.

Deerseeker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home