Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Scouting New Area This Weekend Setting Up Trail Camera

Will be scouting a new are to hunt here on Kauai. I have never been to this spot before so I will be relying on some locals to atleast point me in the right direction. Will be putting in the digital trail camera to see if the activity is from bucks or pigs. Extensive coverage of camera usage in my book Deerseeker which is having a $2.95 trial offer right now. If it rains it is hard to tell the tracks apart. Since we have deer, goats and pigs in the same area.
I will post an update of what I find by monday. So stay tuned for the continuing adventures of my first buck season in Kauai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home