Deerseeker How to hunt whitetail deer

Helpful hints and stories from my hunting adventures and seasonal updates as things unfold.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Been a while I will be posting pics of readers soon

Sorry for the delay I have been dealing with alot of things that don't have anything to do with hunting. Its been sucking up all my time. I am waiting for some pics to come from succesful readers of my eBook Deerseeker.com. I really want to show you guys that my system works for anybody not just me. I also want to thank my loyal subscribers for sticking with me through this dry spell of posting. I am planning on having my new book out this summer. It will be free to all current readers of the book. If you don't already have one get it now. http://www.deerseeker.com
Since some of the info is for post season it will do you no good to read it in the fall when you haven't done your homework. Its been a succesful year over all for our family. Only one in our hunting group of 5 had to settle for just a doe and not a pair. How many people do you know with success like that. I will try to keep post more regularly up to the release of the new book.
Thanks again to all my reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home